In the early phases of a relationship we try to impress our partners constantly which makes them feel special and loved, but with time when the winning-her-over period is over, the couple may not communicate as much as they used to before. In fact, 70% of relationships face this problem.
When you give your partner more love, support and attention, you build a stronger bond with her. You may not be aware of this, but sending a simple text message to your girlfriend can really make a difference. Just a simple “I love you” can be enough to reignite the spark. So, why not go the extra mile and try sending your girlfriend some romantic texts.
Here are 30 romantic ideas to text your girlfriend that you can take inspiration from:
- Good Morning my Sunshine! (Wake her up in the morning with this simple text).
- I found love when I found you. Just wanted to remind you that.
- Sweet dreams. I hope I’m in them. You’re already in mine.
- You are always in my heart.
- No one has ever made me feel as loved as you.
- You are the reason I wake up with a smile.
- I can’t go to sleep without texting you.
- When I’m with you, I feel like I’m home.
- You mean the world to me, don’t forget that. Goodnight and sweet dreams.
- People say a picture is worth a thousand words but when I see yours, all I see are three words: I, LOVE, YOU.
- You have my heart, please keep it safe.
- Baby, the more I think of you, the more I miss you. The more I miss you, the more I think of you!
- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say I love you.
- I couldn’t sleep until I told you how much I miss you. Goodnight, my love.
- I could conquer the entire world with just one hand as long as you hold the other.
- When I look at you, I see the kind of person I want to share my life with.
- Falling in love with you is the second best thing that happened to me, finding you was my first…
- If I could describe love in one word, I’d call it you!
- My life is a jigsaw puzzle and you are my missing piece.
- If loving was against the law and kissing you was a crime, I would happily spend the rest of my life in prison.
- You’ve seen me at my best and my worst, yet you still love me with all your heart. Thank you for all that you’ve done.
- You are like a drug, the more of you I get, the more I want you and still I feel like i cant get enough of you.
- If loving you is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.
- Staying away from you is unbearable, I cant express in words how tormenting it is. You are my soul.
- For you I may be just one person but for me, you are the world!
- Do you know how wonderful it feels to wake up each day and know that you are mine and I am yours?
- People come and go but you and I will stay together forever.
- If I had to, I would wait for an eternity just to be with you.
- I dream of waking up next to you every morning.
- Staying with you is not a choice, It is the need of my heart, Staying with you is not a choice, It was a wish from the start
Important: These romantic text messages may or may not be right for your girlfriend. As it happens, different girls have different tastes. Some prefer the cheesiest of cheesy lines while others prefer simpler words. If you’ve been with your girl for a long enough time, you’ll know which type of text she’ll like the most.
Take inspiration from the texts above and try to come up with your own customized lines. You can even try including her name in there as that will make it even more personal. Just make sure you don’t text her while she’s asleep! Above all, try and match up the audacity of your romantic texts with your actions.