Winning over her heart is just the first step to making her fall head over heels for you but a relationship is much more than just the chase. Showing affection to her on a daily basis tells her that you care about her. It conveys to her that you are still madly in love just like before. And believe it or not, surveys found that it’s these small gestures of love that count the most.
Girls are sentimental beings. Though they appreciate extravagant, expensive gifts, it’s the little, often trivial things you do that make them feel special and wanted. Sending them small, but cute messages, for example, can do wonders for your relationship. Keep on reading to learn about tried and tested cute things to say to a girl you like.
Before you use them though, make sure the moment is appropriate or else it will backfire. You can either use them when you’re talking to her (i.e. in a face to face situation) or you can use the power of instant messaging and text them to her. The latter method is meant for the shy among you.
– I long to be the reason behind your smile because you are the reason behind mine…
– Hey you! You make me act like an idiot when you are close to me.
– I think I’m starting to like you less… because I’m starting to love you more…
– Just one message from you is enough to lift my spirits.
– Dreaming of you makes my nights worthwhile
– My life is not perfect but every moment by your side is.
– I got that Buzz Lightyear love for you, it’s to infinity & beyond.
– I still get butterflies in my stomach even though I’ve seen you a hundred times.
– The truth is, if I could be with anyone, it’d still be you.
– I just woke up and you are already on my mind
– You make me believe in soul mates.
– You look so cute when you laugh.
– I love the way you smell.
– You understand me so well, it’s like you can read my mind.
– Just listening to your voice in the morning makes my day.
– I love you so much I can’t explain it even if I tried.
– Don’t ever change, because I love you just the way you are.
– You make me want to be a better man just so I can be more worthy of your love.
– I miss you when you’re not around, can’t you stay longer?
– I’m the happiest when I’m with you
– Spending time with you is my number one priority
– I treasure every moment we have together.
– You are so pretty, it makes me crazy
– You are the reason I want to live
– I will take care of you like you take care of me.
– I thought love would make me vulnerable but with you it empowers me.
– I have been waiting for years to find someone like you.
– I would love to carry you the whole day in my arms
– Your smile is like the morning sun, warming my day.
– You are the reason I find this world beautiful
– Without you a moment seems like a thousand years.
– You are simply beyond perfect
– You have got the most amazing eyes I have ever seen
– Just a glance at you makes my heart skip a beat.
– My world revolves around you
– If every word I said could make you smile, I would talk forever.
– You make my life meaningful.
– When you are with me, I want to make time stand still.
– You are the one thing that makes me most thankful in my life…
The above sentences are a great place to take inspiration from and come up with your own things to say. If possible, twist and personalize them so that they become more relevant and meaningful to your significant other. However you alter them, they should be sweet enough to pluck any girl’s heartstrings. In fact, most girls don’t really expect boys to say such things or show their sentimental side. When they do, however, they, and I quote from personal experience, “feel like a princess”. So, why not go the extra mile and make her feel how you want her to feel. And don’t stop there, alongside the sweet words, show your affection through your actions as well. Hold her hand when walking down the street, give her a rose occasionally, or free time from your busy schedule to spend a few minutes with her and convince her that you have not taken her for granted.